Sunday Lunch Reservation
It's the meal we spend all weekend looking forward to and is a chance to bring everyone together. At the Farmhouse Grill, we offer one, two, or three courses - with tantalising starters to begin, and indulgent desserts to hit that sweet spot.
In between, we have the traditional roast with Landsker beef, slow-roasted pork, roast chicken, and pan-roasted salmon all on the menu. We don't want to mess too much with the winning formulae, so we stick to what we know works - mouthwatering dishes with locally-sourced produce, accompanied by tasty vegetables and sides, and lashings of gravy.
There's also a Children's menu with dishes tailored to younger tastebuds, so they don't have to miss out on the weekly ritual.
What Will You Try?
Our menus change seasonally. For a taster of what you can enjoy, take a look at our sample menu.
In line with Welsh Government guidance regarding people meeting indoors, from Monday 14th September, groups in Farmhouse Grill will be limited to include only six people aged 11 and over.
There is no limit on children under the age of 11. To discuss further, please contact the Reservations Team.
Sunday Lunch begins on 25th October 2020.
If you want to book a table, simply log into your account, book a table at your preferred time and pay the deposit based on the number in your party. Please book for both adults and children over 2. If you require a highchair please can you email the Reservations Team separately email@example.com
- Table bookings only. (No more than six over 11s in each booking)
- Please ensure each person over the age of 11 wears a face mask for your booking, which will need to be worn until you are seated at your table, and also to use the facilities.
- Guests will be seated by the host, who will explain the safety process thoroughly and answer any questions
- Tables spaced out to provide distance between different diners
- Guests will only need to leave the table to use the facilities
- Tables and chairs sanitised and the area surrounding table checked thoroughly before the next party is seated
- One-way system with specific exit and entrance
- All food and drink brought to tables while maintaining social distance using drop-off zones for orders.
Bluestone is now a cashless resort and all transactions in the food and retail outlets must be paid by card only. Cash machines have also been removed from the resort.