Knights Tafarn Reservation
Book a table at the Knights Tafarn our wonderful village pub, and enjoy delicious, family-favourite dishes in a relaxed and cosy setting. Enjoy food on the terrace, or head inside during the colder months and snuggle down next to the roaring open fire.
What Will You Try?
Our menus change seasonally. For a taste of what you can enjoy at the Knights Tafarn, take a look at our sample menu.
All our food outlets have enhanced health and safety measures in place and follow Welsh Government guidance for food and drink outlets. We'll update guests as soon as we can if, and when, they change. You can find the latest Welsh Government regulations and guidance, here.
If you've got any concerns, please contact the Reservations Team.
If you want to book a table, simply log into your account, book a table at your preferred time and pay the deposit based on the number in your party. Please book for both adults and children over 2. If you require a highchair please can you email the Reservations Team separately email@example.com
- Table booking is required; however, guests are welcome to enquire with the host at the entrance about availability in case there is space inside.
- Please ensure each person over the age of 11 wears a face mask for your booking, which will need to be worn until you are seated at your table, and also to use the facilities.
- Orders will be taken at the table and guests will be asked to stay in their seats unless they are using the facilities.
- Staff will be cleaning and sanitising tables and chairs in between use. There will also be a table cleaning station set up outside so guests can clean their tables down once again, if they wish to
- A one-way system in place with set exit and entrance
- All food will be served in disposable containers
Bluestone is now a cashless resort and all transactions in food and retail outlets must be paid by card only. Cash machines have also been removed from the resort.