Camp Smokey Reservation
Reserve your table for a delicious al fresco meal, at the beautiful Camp Smokey. Overlooking a babbling brook, nestled at the bottom of the Steep Ravine within Bluestone's ancient forest, you'll find our unique, rustic, woodland diner.
The outdoor terrace is the perfect place for a family meal, where you can enjoy all the sights and sounds of the forest. Choose from a menu packed with delicious barbecue-style dishes, and family favourites.
After lunch, make sure to take your chance to roast marshmallows at the fire pit, a unique experience that's a must for every break at Bluestone.
What Will You Try?
Our menus change seasonally. For a taster of what you can enjoy at Camp Smokey take a look at our sample menu.
All our food outlets have enhanced health and safety measures in place and follow Welsh Government guidance for food and drink outlets. We'll update guests as soon as we can if, and when, they change. You can find the latest Welsh Government regulations and guidance, here.
If you have any concerns, please contact the Reservations Team.
Camp Smokey will be subject to enhanced health and safety measures put in place to help guests and staff, stay safe and enjoy their time at the resort.
For your meal at Camp Smokey these will include:
- A reduced menu will be available, but still contain lots of family favourites
- All tables must be pre-booked online before arrival. If you do not have a booking, the host can allocate you an available slot for that day if there is availability
- Face coverings advised to be worn (outdoor venue)
- A one-way system will be in place with two possible entrances and one exit
- A host will welcome guests at arrival, explain how things will work and seat you at table
- Guests to order at the bar and then collect their food at the food kiosk, following the socially distanced system
- Tables will be spaced to maintain social distance and tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitised in between each booking
- The Fire Pit will be open. It will accommodate one family bubble at a time and a member of staff will clean touch points in between use. Please ask the host about this on your arrival
If you want to book a table, simply log into your account, book a table at your preferred time and pay the deposit based on the number in your party. Please book for both adults and children over 2. If you require a highchair please can you email the Reservations Team separately email@example.com
Camp Smokey is an outdoor venue. The bar area and a section of the outdoor terrace are undercover, however there are no enclosed spaces and sides are open.
Bluestone is now a cashless resort and all transactions in food and retail outlets must be paid by card only. Cash machines have also been removed from the resort.
Every year, Camp Smokey closes from the end of October half term, until the following February half term.