Christmas Family Lunch
Spend Christmas Day with us and enjoy a three course feast, using the best local produce and prepared by our dedicated team of chefs.
You can devour our mouth-watering menu in a fun and festive atmosphere, surrounded by your loved ones on the most special day of the year. We make sure you are taken care of throughout your meal, with little touches to make you feel the magic of the festive spirit.
Our menu celebrates the best of the season's traditions, as well as offering alternatives to those who want to try something a little different.
We begin with a choice of starters to whet the appetite, before moving onto the main event - the traditional Christmas roast with all the trimmings.
Top of the menu is the turkey roast, sourced from Cuckoo Mill Farm, just a few miles from Bluestone near Haverfordwest. If you're not a turkey fan, we offer three other dishes - roast rib of beef, fillet of sea bass with lobster and prawn ravioli, and a beefless wellington for vegetarians.
All main dishes are accompanied by a range of traditional trimmings, those little extras that make your meal special.
If you've saved enough room, we'll move onto dessert. Alongside the traditional Christmas Pudding, you can choose from orange and Cointreau parfait, dark chocolate and Penderyn tart, or a selection of Welsh cheeses. The meal ends with a choice of coffee and petit fours.
For children we offer a specially designed three course menu with dishes suited to younger tastes.
Christmas Lunch can only be booked via our Reservations Team. Please call them on 01834 862 400 to book your place now.
To make sure we have enough room for everyone, Christmas Lunch is held in both the Farmhouse Grill and The Oak Tree Restaurant, make sure you check which one you have booked to avoid any confusion on Christmas Day!
As with all other times during your break, health and safety measures will also apply to your Christmas Lunch.
- Groups limited to include only six people aged 11 and over (no limit on those under 11).
- Please ensure each person over the age of 11 wears a face mask for your booking, which will need to be worn until you are seated at your table, and also to use the facilities.
- Guests will be seated by host, who will explain safety process thoroughly and answer any questions
- Tables spaced out to provide distance between different diners
- Guests will only need to leave the table to use facilities
- Tables and chairs sanitised and area surrounding table checked thoroughly before next party is seated
- One-way system with specific exit and entrance
- All food and drink brought to tables, while maintaining social distance using drop-off zones for orders.