The Wibbly Wobbly Scarecrow Workshop
Get ready for a circus masterclass as the magical Wibbly Wobbly Scarecrow reveals the tricks of the trade at our juggling workshop.
Starting out with the basics, he'll share the secrets of juggling technique, offer advice and tips as your practise, and maybe even reveal a few tricks along the way. By the end of the workshop you'll be able to put on your own routine - and hopefully keep everything in the air!
With all the extra sparkle you'd expect from our wacky and wonderful scarecrow, there will be a few surprises as he brings some Bwbach magic to the exciting session.
Children will need to be accompanied by an adult for the session (not required to pay).
- Protective Measures: Toilets nearby for hand washing pre-session and advised at completion.
- Physical Distancing: session numbers limted with social distancing maintained throughout.
- Limited-Contact Enhancements: Instructor led session with verbal communication from a distance
- Increased and Enhanced Cleaning: Touch points, equipment sanitised pre and post session. Hand sanitiser available on course. Guests asked if any prior flu like symptoms.
- Enhanced Communication with Staff: All team members have been given new enhanced training to listen to any concerns you may have, we will take immediate action to place you at ease during the session. Face mask, visor, apron and gloves may be used for instructor if required.