Harvest Hat Workshop
Get creative this autumn with Patches the Scarecrow at our special Bwbach craft workshop. This year you'll be personalising your very own Harvest Hat in the magical setting of Serendome - the ideal autumn activity!
Patches will be leading you through the session and showing you how to turn your straw hat into a craft masterpiece using an array of autumnal gatherings including ribbons, colourful leaves, and beautiful sunflowers.
Children need to be supervised, but adults don't need to pay - unless they want to make a craft creation of their own. Otherwise, they are welcome to help their child make their craft as wonderful as possible!
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving, and as we reopen activities our approach will be as flexible as possible to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff. As a result, this activity has been reimagined and changed to fit within our new enhanced health and safety measures, without compromising on the Free Range fun!
- Protective Measures: Toilets nearby for hand washing pre-session and advised at completion
- Physical Distancing: Session numbers reduced to 12. Social distancing via instructor control and one family per table.
- Limited-Contact Enhancements: Instructor led session with verbal communication from a distance
- Increased and Enhanced Cleaning: Touch points, equipment sanitised pre and post session. Hand sanitiser available on course. Guests asked if any prior flu like symptoms
- Enhanced Communication with Staff: All team members have been given new enhanced training to listen to any concerns you may have, we will take immediate action to place you at ease during the session. Face mask, visor, apron and gloves may be used for instructor if required.