Christmasland Workshop: Magical Snow Globe
Join Elf Jingles in the Imagination Garden, to make a magical snow globe jar, with its very own tealight. The perfect craft session for your Christmas break, you'll get the chance to create your very own festive favourite.
After creating your personalised glow, you can write down your Christmas wish and attach it to the jar for an extra magical touch. Then leave on the side of your bed and let the twinkling lights fill you with Christmas cheer throughout the season.
This activity is a guided workshop, taking place in Serendome.
Children need to be supervised, but adults don't need to pay - unless they want to make a craft creation of their own. Otherwise, they are welcome to help their child make their craft as wonderful as possible!
- Protective Measures: toilets nearby for hand washing pre-session and advised at completion
- Physical Distancing: session numbers reduced to 12. Social distancing via instructor control and one family per table. Social distancing maintained during the walk around the resort.
- Limited-Contact Enhancements: instructor led session with verbal communication from a distance
- Increased and Enhanced Cleaning: touch points, equipment sanitised pre and post session. Hand sanitiser available on course. Guests asked if any prior flu like symptoms
- Enhanced Communication with Staff: all team members have been given new enhanced training to listen to any concerns you may have, we will take immediate action to place you at ease during the session. Face mask, visor, apron and gloves may be used for instructor if required.