How to use our new website
Welcome to our new website. You are the first guests to experience this latest edition of our online home, which includes some new features we hope will improve your booking and pre-arrival experience.
Welcome to our brand new world
We know everything looks a little different to what you expected, but don't worry, we'll be here every step of the way to give you a helping hand. Here’s what you’ll need to do to access your booking information, book activities and pre-register to make your arrival as easy as possible.
If you do encounter any issues please feel free to leave feedback by clicking on the feedback button on the right hand side of your screen.
Why do I need to create a new booking account?
You can no longer access the manage your booking section using your reservation number. Instead you now need to create an account using your booking email address and by creating a secure password.
Creating your new account will allow you to:
- Book future Bluestone breaks
- Add activities, restaurants and Spa sessions
- View your booking details and online activity planner
- Register guest and vehicle details
- Pay your balance
- Sign up and manage preferences for emails
- Edit your contact and card payment details
How to create a new booking account
1. Simply click on the create password link and enter your booking email address.
2. You will then receive an email with a link for you to create a secure password to access your new account.
3. Once your password has been created login to the site using your email address and password.
4. Visit the homepage to then access your booking details.
Plan Your Stay
We've made it simple to browse and book our range of activities, whether you are using mobile, tablet or desktop to browse. Follow these steps, and before you know it, you will have filled your holiday with exciting moments:
- Select the ‘Things To Do’ section in the top navigation menu.
- If you're not logged in or don’t have a break booked with us you can still see all the great activities we a have to offer.
- But if you have logged into your account with a break booked, only activities relevant to your upcoming booking will be shown.
- You can now also filter the different activity categories – for example, by activity type, age or accompaniment. This makes it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for.
How to book activities, Spa and lodge extras
If you are logged into your account with a future booking, availability time slots will automatically show along side the activity information. If you are on a mobile device you will need to click on the check availability button.
Along side the session times, the names of your guests will also display to allow you to choose who is going to be participating.
Only guests whose details have been fully registered can be booked onto an activity.
To book a time slot, select the time you want and the activity will automatically be added to your basket. This works like any other online shopping site – the item will stay in your basket indicated by a number of items in your basket at the top of the page. You can check out any time or open your basket to make changes.
How to register guest details
Before you arrive, it's very important to let us know who's coming with you and the details of the car registrations that will be arriving on resort, as well as your anticipated arrival time.
To register your guests and vehicle details you must first login to your account. On the homepage there will be a section called "register your guests". Head to this section and enter the details of all your guests including name, age and interests. You can also submit your estimated time of arrival!
Once all your guests have been successfully registered you can then visit the things to do section to start booking activities, Spa and lodge extras.
Paying outstanding balance
If you have an outstanding balance on your account, you can now pay this online quickly and efficiently.
To pay your balance you must login to your account and when browsing the homepage simply click on the pay balance section.
Here you can choose to pay a custom amount off your holiday balance or choose a part payment amount.
Please note once payment is made, it can take up to 30 minutes to register on your account.
How to register your details for Buggy Hire
Booked a Buggy? You’ll need to complete our registration process before you arrive.
To register your buggy, login to your account and when browsing the homepage simply click on the buggy registration section.
Please complete all three stages of the registration process so our buggy hire staff can prepare your buggy collection in advance of your arrival.
If you have more than one adult in your party who wishes to drive a buggy, they will also need to complete the buggy hire process.
Manage your contact details and preferences
Managing your personal information has never been easier. Once you've logged into your account simply click on the my account icon in the top right hand side of the page.
Here you can edit your contact details, interests and communication preferences. You can also also manage your payment card details to make it even easier to make future bookings.