Safety Measures: Food and Drink
Eating out is a huge part of the Bluestone experience and we love giving our guests a chance to sample the best that Pembrokeshire has to offer. Find out more about how we're making sure you don't have to compromise on delicious meals and dining out while keeping you safe.
Bluestone is closed temporarily until 12th February 2021 and as Welsh Government restrictions are updated with only weeks - and sometimes - days notice, we currently cannot confirm all restrictions that will be in place when we reopen. However, please find changes that we have made to create a safe and secure dining experience.
A New Normal
All our food outlets have enhanced health and safety measures in place and follow Welsh Government guidance for food and drink outlets. We'll update guests as soon as we can if, and when, they change, so make sure to visit this page, subscribe to our email newsletter, and keep an eye on social media.
What We're Doing To Help
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
Alongside Welsh Government requirements, we are implementing the following measures in all food and drink outlets:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Using clear screens where needed to protect guests and staff
- Asking guests to follow strict entrance and exit restrictions
- Measures implemented to ensure all guests and staff maintain social-distance e.g. increased spacing between tables, serving tables used to deliver dishes
- Implementing queue management measures where needed with floor markings and visible indicators to enforce social distancing
- Bluestone is now a cashless resort and all transactions in food outlets must be paid by card only. Cash machines have also been removed from the resort
- We are strictly following all Welsh Government guidance and it is necessary for our guests to do the same. If you have not done so already, please read the Welsh Government’s latest FAQs and particularly the sections on ‘Visiting places’ and ‘Restaurants, cafes, and pubs’.
Takeaway and Deliveries
You can order a delicious takeaway from a range of our resort restaurants to enjoy in the privacy of your lodge. Ideal for celebrations or cosy nights on the patio, there's also a new drink service, with a selection of tipples delivered directly to your lodge - ideal if you've run out of a bottle or two (ID will be required).
(Please be aware that all food will be served in disposable containers).
We'll confirm what's available closer to opening, but here's a look at some of the sample menus we've been offering guests.
The Knights Tafarn
Pub favourites and delicious family meals, the Knights Tafarn menu is filled with traditional pub food we all love to indulge in.
The Oak Tree Restaurant
Traditional Italian cuisine, with a touch of Welsh magic. The Oak Tree has tasty pizzas and pasta dishes, with a range of sides available.
Alongside your meal, you can order a range of drinks from the following menu and is the same for all three eateries.
Get In Touch
We know you'll all have different and specific questions that may not be answered here, so please get in touch with us and we'll do our best to help.