Working At Bluestone: Benefits
We love what we do and we know it wouldn't be possible without our incredible staff.
There are over 700 people employed at Bluestone, but we like to think of ourselves more like one big family and we want each one of them to love and enjoy what they do.
That’s why we make sure all our employees feel they are supported in their roles both in their professional and personal lives and have access to training and career development, so they never feel held back.
As well as working at a beautiful resort in the heart of Pembrokeshire, there are some fantastic treats that come with our roles. These range from, great discounts, wellbeing initiatives, special recognition moments, and more.
- Discounted stays for you and your family and friends
- Special staff events for family and friends
- Employee rewards points which you can use on a variety of activities, and can be put towards a break
- Free access to the onsite facilities
- Discount on food and retail while on resort
Kids Camp (onsite subsidised childcare within the school - holidays)
- You can book a one-to one-appointment with our lovely
onsite Wellbeing Advisor
- There are Mental Health First Aiders in each department
- Group fitness classes on the resort exclusively for staff
- Discounted gym memberships
- Regular wellbeing guidance
- An employee of the Week recognition scheme
- Departmental rewards and incentives
- Annual black-tie Bluestone ACE Awards for staff
- After one year’s service you’ll be entitled to join our Share Incentive Plan
- Holiday entitlement
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
Learning and Development
With such a variety of departments and roles, there are always fantastic internal progression opportunities.
Gain qualifications as you work
- Subject areas include Sales, Customer Service, IT, Business Admin, Housekeeping, Childcare, and more.
- Other qualifications that employees have completed externally include Level 3 Education and Training, NEBOSH General Certificate, and several maintenance courses.
- Leadership training program which is perfect if you’d like to progress through the business
- Mentoring program, learning from other members of staff to gain new skills and experience
- Compliance Training. Become a registered aider, a Fire Marshal, or a lifeguard, there are plenty of opportunities to progress your skills.
Online Training Schemes
We know classroom learning doesn’t suit everyone, so this allows employees to learn online independently.
Features include a variety of training modules, online appraisals, career development planning, and a news and noticeboard feature.
Want to Join Our Club?
If you can see a future with us at Bluestone, check our vacancies!
We recruit for a versatile range of roles from graphic designers, to entertainers, activity instructors, and outdoor rangers. If you don't find a role that fits in our current vacancy list, we still want to hear from you and what you think you could offer us. Please get in touch with your C.V.